Wednesday, February 24, 2010

special orders welcome...

i did this adorable little number for my friend ashly to match her daughter's easter dress... & i love it! her son is wearing corresponding colors & it is sure to be adorable!
i can not wait to see photos!

anywhoo, wanted you all to know that i am more than happy to do any special requests you might have... some of my favorite items have come from customer special orders. so go ahead & click my button to the right to email me directly & have something custom made... just for you.

3 comments:

Ashly said...

i cant wait!

The Collins said...

Julie! I got your package in the mail today, and I LOVE the headband! It looks so perfect with the dress, and will look so cute with so many other little outfits. Thank you so much, im really excited. You are amazing.

Mallory said...

I bought that dress for my little one and that bow goes perfect!